Upcoming Dates

Bay Area, CA

USA

October 28, 2019
7:30pm-9:00pm PDT

Purchase tickets

Omaha, NE

USA

Thurs, Nov. 7, 2019
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM MST

Purchase tickets

Wolfville, Nova Scotia

CAN

November 14, 2019
6:30pm-9:30pm AST

Purchase tickets

Dublin

Ireland

Thur, 14 Nov 2019
6:30pm-9:00pm GMT

Purchase Tickets

Austin, TX

USA

Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019

Purchase tickets

Victoria, BC

 CAN

Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019

Purchase Tickets

Boulder, CO

USA

Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM MST

Purchase tickets

Toronto, ON

 CAN

February 2020

Inquire to speak or for tickets

Guelph, ON

 CAN

March 26, 2020

Purchase tickets

Vancouver, BC

 CAN


Inquire to speak or for tickets

Reading, BRK

England


Inquire to speak or for tickets

Adelaide, SA

Australia


Inquire to speak or for tickets

Bring a One Last Talk event to your city


Inquire

One Last Talk in Prison

USA


Inquire

Stay Connected

Signup to receive the latest updates on the One Last Talk event

Signup

90% of people die with regret, One Last Talk is for the other 10%.

“One Last Talk is undoubtedly the most powerful live storytelling event on the Planet.”

Imagine standing on a stage, and delivering your One Last Talk to the world in 15 mins or less. In these talks speakers have previously shared the core of their greatest triumphs, their greatest failures, and what are the building blocks of what has created the essence of their leadership style. In short, their stories give us a glimpse into who they really are, why they do what they do and how they want to change the world.

  • Hear the real truth behind the successes and failures of the world’s most courageous people.
  • Speakers range from world-renowned entrepreneurs to professional athletes to relatively unknowns with incredible stories.
  • Speakers have 15 minutes for less to speak their truth. After each talk, the audience get time to reflect on what each talk meant to them.
  • No slides or handouts are allowed and the speaker’s can only speak about their own personal journey. They can show but not tell.

It is the place that examines the essence of what it really means to be human, in an increasingly digital world. It is an experience that transcends the information age, and stirs us emotionally so that we can escape the prison of our minds, and truly live.