Now is Your Time
The Guided One Last Talk Method
Starts April 17th, 2020
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
– Maya Angelou
What can creating your “One Last Talk” do for you?
- Heal your past and free your future
- Mine the stories that have shaped you
- Arm you with the courage to talk about it
- Become a greater leader in your life
- Move people with your words
- Explore patterns that constantly reemerge
What creating your “One Last Talk” can do for others?
Never before has the world required leaders. People who have the courage to uncover and speak their truth into the world so others do not feel they are on their own.
This event will turn your on your head – in a good way!
Do I have a One Last Talk in me?
One of the tragedies when I invite people to do a One Last Talk is that they struggle to identify what they might speak about or if they have a story worth telling.
- That’s not your job right now and this is why we created this experience.
- I guarantee you have a story that needs to be told for your benefit and others.
- Let go of the need to know now and trust that this program will allow you discover a story worth telling.
I personally take great joy in witnessing someone go from doubt to ownership of their own story. This process breeds belief and acceptance in oneself.
How it works:
Philip will bring you through 4 x 75-90 minute workshops online. He will provide preparatory work in advance of each session. During the workshops you have the opportunity to have your questions answered. With Philips guidance you will create and deliver your One Last Talk (in a small group), with the opportunity to share it will a larger audience.
- 4 x 75-90 minute live workshops, facilitated by Philip McKernan
- A framework provided by Philip to assist you write and deliver your One Last Talk
- Homework and worksheets in advance of the Live call
- Exercises and questions to help you build your One Last Talk
- Your questions answered live by Philip
- One-to-One coaching on your One Last Talk
- Delivery of your One Last Talk
- The opportunity to participate in a Live One Last Talk Virtual Summit
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people will be on the program?
We are taking a maximum of 16 people on this program, making it very intimate, and further, participants will be broken into smaller groups for more intensive work.
When does it take place?
On the following Fridays: April 17, & 24, and May 1 & 8, from 10am MST to 11.30am MST, with our virtual summit taking place on May 9th from 10am MST to 12 noon MST.
Will I have to share my One Last Talk?
You will be asked to deliver your talk to a small group with the opportunity of sharing it to a larger audience.
How much does this program cost?
The cost of this program is $495, however, we have discounted this program to $195.